Local Kiama, NSW South Coast pick-up is available, please select the pick-up option from the drop down menu when purchasing.
Outside of Australia:
Please email email@example.com for shipping rates.
Excellent: Pre-loved but no visible flaws
Very good: Pre-loved with minor flaws, as noted
Good: Pre-loved with more considerable flaws, as noted
By their very nature, vintage pieces often have small defects or display wear and tear – it just means they have been loved! With this in mind, please choose your items carefully before purchasing. We do not offer refunds but will happily provide store credit if you feel that the product description did not accurately describe the condition. Return post will be at purchaser’s expense and must be within 14 days of purchase.
Please drop us a line if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clothing measurements are taken with the garment laying flat and then measurement is doubled. To take your own measurements, simply put on your favourite underwear and measure yourself directly on your body with a fabric tape measure or a piece of string that you can measure afterwards.
– Put your feet together
– Locate the correct area of your hips (the widest point around your butt). Your hip measurement should include your butt and hips.
– Hold the start of the tape measure on one hip, wrap it around your butt and around your other hip and then back to where you started.
– Ensure the tape is held snugly around your skin, but resist the temptation to pull it too tightly. Make sure the tape is level and not twisted.
– Move the tape up or down a little just to check you’ve got the widest spot. Now, take the measurement.
– Find the halfway point between your bottom rib and the top of your hips, just above your belly button. This is where you’ll measure your waist.
– Slowly exhale (sucking in your tummy makes the whole exercise pointless).
– Wrap the tape around your waist and make sure it’s level on each side, not slipping down or pulled up high and not twisted. It should be parallel to the floor.
– Measure with the tape held snug around your skin: not too loose, but also not cutting into your skin. Take the measurement.
– Repeat the process, just to double-check the accuracy of your original measurement.
– Measure your chest around the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits.